[access-uk] wireless modem

  • From: "jefflint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 07:50:31 -0000

Please remember you are dealing with somebody here who is technically limited,
in less politically correct days you could just say thick.
I  have cabling which will take either sky or virgin cable media.
I  have sky broadband which is connected to my phone line, not the cabling.
My sky modem isn't brilliant when it comes to sending a  signal around my flat.
Is there a  brilliant modem which would cure this?
If I  went over to virgin would they use cable rather than my phone line to
give me broadband?
Would this improve it for me.
Thanks
Jeff