[access-uk] Re: wireless keyboard/mouse

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:32:20 +0100

I'm a really fast keyboard user.  I've always thought that wireless keybords
may not keep up with my speed or register every keystroke or something like
that.

Do they have these problems at all?  Or are they really quite good?

There's a VI issue here because if a character doesn't appear when I expect
it to have done, I may not immediately notice and I do rather like to be
able to check my work as I go along.

...Damon