[access-uk] windows messenger help needed

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:31:30 -0000

Hi,

I asked yesterday, but for some reason I guessed it got overlooked.

A friend of mine using windows messenger is encountering the following.

They can currently instant message their contacts that show on line. But they
can not add contacts, delete contacts, block contacts or unblock. They always
get a message saying that they must try again later.

They've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a newer version of windows
messenger, and they still get the same problems. Any messenger whizz kids out
there that may have some idea on what they need to do?

Any assistance much appreciated.

Colin F