[access-uk] windows 7 with windows media

  • From: "Marlene" <marlene.thebat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 15:26:59 +0100

hi I have jaws 13 and windows 7.  I receive talking newspaper online, it goes
into drop box but cant move from article to article as don’t want to hear all
of the tn.  Have got it into windows but cant move it on either.  I know if you
do controll, shift and letter f it goes faster.  letter s goes slower and
letter n for normal but I thought it would work in the same way as when you
listen to say recording of a play on webbie.  Hope some one gets the gist of
what I am trying to  say.  Thanks for help which I am sure I will get.
Marlene