[access-uk] Re: win10 & default programs?

  • From: "Billy Inglis" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 10:15:14 -0000

thanks Steve, can you answer this win10 query please, I'm trying to add or
remove items in my system tray using jaws16 and win10. It used to be
straight forward in win7. You just typed system tray in the search box, and
it gave you a list of system tray items, and you just chose add or remove
system tray Items.

Any Ideas please?, Billy