[access-uk] win 7 accessibility?

  • From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 21:59:23 +0100

hello all,
sorry if this has been asked before, but have only needed to take notice now.
I would like to know, how people have found accessing windows 7 compared to
windows xp please.
this is because I am thinking of upgrading my laptop, but can't find any really
top spec laptops about with windows xp on them these days, they are all windows
7 ones. so could do with this info, to help me decide whether it is really
worth it, or whether I should give it a bit longer, either for better win7
access, or even the next windows version, as I really don't know!
am using window-eyes 7.5.1.

thanks in advance, for any help received.

Simon