[access-uk] who is the moderator of the book courier list please?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:41:11 -0000

Hi all,

Sorry to the moderators of this list if this may be considered off topic,
however, I am just about to take delivery of a Book courier and therefore
have subscribed to the book courier list on freelists.

After subscribing successfully I sent a form of test message similar to the
"test please ignore" messages we sometimes see on this list, however, even
though someone who subscribes to both the book courier list and this one,
has said that the book courier list is rather low traffic, I have not as yet
seen any messages on the list and therefore wish to find out who the
moderator is, so that I can check that my subscription has been approved.
Does anyone know who moderates the Book courier list please.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon