[access-uk] website accessibility issues

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:00:28 +0100

Hi Everybody, I remember a thread some time ago regarding accessibility issues with the NatWest website. Is there anyone on here who, like me, is having accessibility problems with the NatWest Strockbrokers site? Were it a generally viewable page I'd have fired off the link to Fix the Web, but in the event it's the secure page you get once signed in. I've spoken to NatWest Stockbrokers web support and also customer services about the problem, but got nowhere.

 Anyone got any ideas on what I could do?
               Thanks,
                   John.