[access-uk] Re: webbie problem

  • From: "Chris Miles" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "grrenfly" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 22:59:11 +0100

On 15-Sep-16 4:07 PM, jacob wrote:

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong.
My webbie Iplayer TV 7 doesn't allow me to select anything, not even a channel.
It just keeps reading the list out loud as if it were on a read all command.
sure it is me!!
any help appreciated.
Jake

Hi,

The only item you can access is the audio described channel. The BBC Accessible Iplayer TV7 only works fully with (I believe) XP and Win 7.

When you choose the audio described channel; it will not open the list of programmes until it has downloaded all of the episodes from the BBC website. Also you are best to use Internet Explorer with this BBC TV7.