[access-uk] Re: web addresses

  • From: "Martin Wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 15:50:23 +0100

They are web shortened that is all.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
CJ &AA MAY
Sent: 09 August 2015 15:47
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] web addresses

I see that in this month’s issue of Access IT they are quoting much shorter
web addresses where the reader can go to get more information, i.e. for an
introduction to Apple Music go to

http//bit.ly/1HNGJ8I

I’ve not seen web addresses like these before but, although I appreciate
them being so much shorter than former web addresses given in the magazine,
I wish the address bore a little more resemblance to the topic to make it
easier to remember.

Alison