[access-uk] Re: way finder access

  • From: "Phil P Roberts" <philproberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:54:19 +0100

Hi Ibrahim

I too am having a few problems with Wayfinder.  I wondered if you could help
me.  I would be willing to call you to discuss.

My mobile is 07762 215880 then i could call you back.

I would appreciate a call after 6.30 pm but will not be available on Monday
27th as i am attending a meeting after work.

Phil