[access-uk] want to boot of a mounted wim file

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, keyboardusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindwindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:30:40 +0530

hi all.
I want to do the following.
1. mount a windows8.1 pro wim file to my external hard drive is done properly.
2. now boot of the mounted wim file to service it like add drivers
updates and install programs that I need after installing it on my
main system can I do this?
3. after doing all this unmount and commit all the changes this I know
how to do.
so please tell me can I do the second step? cause I don't want to use
dism and all that commands to service my wim file I want to do this
urgently as I must install windows on 10 new office pcs so don't want
to waste more time serviceing main systems

austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.