[access-uk] Re: volume

  • From: "test" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:12:32 -0000

Peter, I am using Jaws.  Nothing in whitestick or jfwlite.  Is this the one,
and
is it free?

Martin Saxon Systems - QuickMix

 is a simple applet that allows you to store all or part of the current state
of
your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
www.ptpart.co.uk/quickmix/ - 7k -

The first item in Google was for concrete...

Thanks

Ron