[access-uk] Re: very simple excell spreadsheet wanted.

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 23:09:30 +0100

Hi Peter,

Have created a simple spreadsheet to calculate weekly amount along a row with 5
rows to accommodate income per month. So, if you work Monday to Sunday, the
total for that week will appear at the end of the row, the next week of that
month in the next row and a total for the month at the bottom of the last
column. This is very simple and should work OK for you. One thing, what edition
of Excel are you using?

John.