[access-uk] usb sticks

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 19:01:34 +0100

Hi list
Andy I think the mobile providers are being a bit naughty concerning connecting your bluetooth device to a phone as they want people to purchase there usb sticks. if you know someone near you with a pk bn or pac mate I bet they could connect to your phone. I must say when I tried my belkin bluetooth it did not work but I know a good few of us can do this it is very strange indeed that you cannot manage to acquire the connection.
is it worth getting an extra blue tooth dongle to try it.
cheers.