[access-uk] Re: usb adaptor

  • From: Mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 21:02:21 +0100

Hello

I think you will need to first put in the code on the machine that the usb device is attached to. Your network probably won't see the new device until it has the correct code to allow the new device to access the network..

Hopefully, someone who knows a lot more about such things will join in and assist you more. Unfortunately, of course, it is Friday evening and some people may not be checking their mail.

Good luck

Mike.

o but my network is not seeing the device as a wireless device.