[access-uk] Re: unwanted mail

  • From: "Gordon Keen" <gordon.keen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 17:16:08 +0100

he organisation is an association of clearing banks and they will identify
the source of the link, squish it and get the isp to close the phishing site
down, sadly the little turds have quadrillions of identities  and will pop
up again under another guise.
The more often they get squished though the more chance that they might get
tracked down.

Regards
Gordon
From glorious Devon, England