[access-uk] Re: unsubcribing

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 06:20:36 +0000

Agreed Ibrahim.
Eleanor

-original message-
Subject: [access-uk] Re: unsubcribing
From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 23:01:2009 6:19 am

Hi Scot.

You need to send a message to access-uk-requests@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word
unsubscribe in the subject line.  Once you've sent that message, a reply will
come back to you asking to confirm your request.  Reply to this message by
simply hitting the reply button in your email client, send the message and
you'll receive further mail confirming your removal.

Hope this helps and sorry to hear you are leaving us.  If I may, was there any
particular reason why you no longer want to remain subscribed?