[access-uk] Re: unlocking mobile phone with talks

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:27:41 +0100

Hi Justin
The cheapest way is to DIY.  Google kicks out a few web sites that can send you
the code to unlock your mobile for a small price but, this might involve a
slight risk.  To unlock my 3650 I have three chances before the mobile locks
out and there might be permanent damage to it.  The other cheap alternative is
to take it to a market trader in mobile phones.  They may be able to do it
safely for you.  The safest way is to take it to a reputable mobile phone shop,
such as Virgin, and they'll do it for you.

Barry H