[access-uk] Re: twitter down?

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 11:44:55 +0100

Hi Kieran.

According to http://status.twitter.com/ posted 47 minutes ago:

We are experiencing site-wide availability issues due to a network
service interruption. We’re currently working to address these issues.
We’ll update with more information as it is available.

Update (3:30 AM): We are now recovering from a brief outage related to
network maintenance, though we do not yet have an ETA on full
recovery.

On 13 June 2010 10:40, Kieran Little <kieran.little667@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is twitter down?
> My qwitter keeps trying to log in and fails.
>
> --
> Kieran Little.
> Email: kieran.little667@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> MSN/windows live: drummerboyrocko0222@xxxxxxxxxx
> Skype: little_kieran46
> yahoo! messenger: little.kieran@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kieran.little667
> Klango: kieranlittle12
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dj__k
> Aol instant messenger A.K.A aim: kieranlittle667
> Add my email to GTalk too if you want!

Providing support to Britain's 500 talking newspaper services
http://www.talking-newspapers.co.uk/