[access-uk] Re: trying to get onto Blind computing home page

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:25:32 -0000

Barrie/George

I have just tried it, and this is what you get with IE 6.  I have never used
this site before, so did not supply any credentials.  It sounds completely
daft to me.

HTTP 403 (Forbidden)

You are not authorized to view this page

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try
to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may
be listed on the
www.blind-computing.com
home page.

You can click
search.gif (114 bytes) Search
to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

Wendy