[access-uk] Re: trekker

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:43:26 -0000

As far as walking is concerned, it can sometimes take a while to find the sats
but after that mine's ok.

me thinks you're still in pedestrian mode when in a car, there's an option for
motorised in one of the sub menu's, think its navigation, try that when next in
a car, only had mine just over a month or so.

Trace