[access-uk] Re: transcribing software recommendation

  • From: David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:32:33 +0000

As far as I know only Dragon for Windows provides anything like this in accessible form. The Mac version is not accessible. Dragon is certainly not free though.

If you put Dragon and Transcribe in Google you will get an immediate result.

If you simply want to dictate text as opposed to working from recordings etc then there are of course inbuilt free options on Mac iOS and Android platforms though I have little experience of dictation on Android.
David Griffith

On 15/03/2015 18:33, Amro Bilal wrote:
Hi all, can someone recommend a free (or free to try) transcribing software
please?

TIA

Amro