[access-uk] Re: three add ons

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 19:21:30 -0000

Hi Trace.

I don't know what the deal with Apple is, however it sounds like they’ve given
you a sim with a preloaded add-on in which case all you need to do is insert
the sim, allow for the activation and start using the phone.  The deal will
come with 300 minutes, unlimited texts and all you can eat data I think, though
my memory is a little rusty re the pay as you go tariffs on Three.

All the best, Ibrahim.