[access-uk] thin client

  • From: "yusuf" <hansel.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:44:28 +0100

Hi all, I'm trying to access some ejournals on the J/Store (which is the
University of Manchester's site for electronic journals). I have read that I
will need to install this thing called thin client plugin for internet
explorer. Does anyone know what it is and what it does? Also whare I might
be able to get it from?
Thanks
Yusuf
Yusuf Osman. Owner of the trekker email list. To subscribe send a blank
email to

trekker-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx