[access-uk] Re: the telorian phone

  • From: "amanda burt" <aburt123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:01:02 +0100

Thanks very much for that

Amanda

From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 8:00 AM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: the telorian phone

Hi Amanda

Steve will take care of you, I'm sure that. His telephone number is (01438) 742286. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Jun 2014, at 23:36, "amanda burt" <aburt123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I am seriously thinking of purchasing the telorian phone. I believe the review said that I can get it from Steve Knutt? Can I have the phone number so I can have a chat about this? I thought I had an email address but I do not.

Thanks Amanda

---

---
is active.