[access-uk] Re: the istick again

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 16:13:04 +0100

Hi, I got one sometime ago from Amazon. Search for “iStick for iPhone” and you
should hit few results. I only played with it a couple of times but basically
it’s a memory stick with two connectors; one is to plug into the computer
(normal USB) and the other is to plug into your Apple device. When it is
plugged in a computer it is exactly used like a regular USB memory stick that
you copy/cut files and paste them to it. When it is plugged into your Apple
device you need to use the app which comes with it to browse and interact with
the files that are stored on it. You can move and copy files between the stick
and your Apple device.

HTH

Amro