[access-uk] the bolk folder with BT Yahoo

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:08:23 -0000

Hi all, Does anyone use BT.Yahoo as an ISP and if so have they found a way
of moving messages that spam guard thinks are spam from the bolk folder back
to the in box? Your supposed to be able to select messages with a checkbox
and then using the move selected items button move them back to the inbox.
But when I tried this yesterday I couldn't get it to work. A sighted friend
told me that a combo box appears when I pressed the move selected items
button but this combo box is not visible to either Window Eyes 4.5 SP4 or
Jaws 4.5. The combo box had two options in it inbox and new folder.

Any ideas?

Yusuf Osman. Owner of the trekker email list. To subscribe send a blank
email to

trekker-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx