[access-uk] Re: the Sanata radio

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:09:56 +0000

hi stdve yes i will give it a try i am talking to luke who works for wirelless
for the blind and we are looking to hthe websites that are inaccesible for the
internet radio i use. i think me e 65 is nearing the end of it's time and i
need another phone. i cannot use any ocr on this phone because of memory.
thanks then.