[access-uk] thanks on mp3 players/calibre

  • From: "Stephen Green" <STEPHEN.TINA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:13:22 +0100

thanks to all who responded to my questions about software MP3 players. I
think I'll investigate media player 10 first.

if not I think I'll look at the book port if it will allow you to listen to
MP3's speeded up.

finally, all questions about the calibre trial of MP3 talking books to Andy
Record on 01296 432339 or email him on

andy.record@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they have 22 books for the project with 100 more for release soon. they hope
to have 1000 by this time next year.

steve Green