[access-uk] Re: talks again

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:50:13 +0000

What do you mean by installing remotely? As you did a hard reset you must
insure the following, date and time are correct and software certificate is set
to All. I do not know your phone but some totally blind say they can install
independently. After that what I do is to put talks on memory card and it to be
the only file. However I do need someone to assist with shortcut key to File
Manager and I get the sighted person, local phone shop, 10 minute walk away, to
set the time and date and software certificate to All. I am surprised that your
supplier of Talks and KNFB are not helpful.