[access-uk] Re: talking digital radios

  • From: luke scholey <lukescholey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 16:39:45 +0000

What are them? What are there features?
Luke

On 21 Nov 2015, at 16:14, Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

you could always get one of those radios from the wireless for the Blind.

On 21 Nov 2015, at 16:12, luke scholey <lukescholey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Alex
I actually have one of those but it broke, that's why I asked.
There must not have been many made.
Thanks for your help
Luke

On 21 Nov 2015, at 16:02, Alex Stone <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hate to be a bearer of bad tidings, but the Pure Sonus is the only one
I've ever heard of, and you'll pay a fair whack to get hold of one of those.

On 21/11/2015 15:56, luke scholey wrote:
Hi all,
does anyone know where I can buy a talking digital radio? I know pure used
to sell one type, but they stopped making them a few years ago I think.
Thanks,
Luke.