[access-uk] Re: skype query?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 21:59:45 +0100

Christopher, many thanks,
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 9:26 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: skype query?

No problem, here it is below.

1. In the Skype main window, press insert 0. The Script Manager opens,
with skype.jss open.

2. Press control shift d to open the default.jss file.

3. Go to the top of the file with control home.

4. Place two blank lines by pressing enter twice. This just makes the
script file layout easier, and does not affect the functionality of the
script in any way.

5. Type the following, exactly as shown:

use "skypewatch.jsb"

6. Press control s to save and compile the script. Providing you've
typed the line above as shown, JAWS will announce, "compile complete"

7. Close Script Manager with Alt F4.

8. (if necessary) restart JAWS.

Hope this helps.

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:39:13 +0100, "TrueBlue & Proud"
<billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
Christopher, hope this is all right with you, but would you please give
step
by step Instructions in how to set skype watch.jsb  in the default.jss
script file,
Thanks for any help,