[access-uk] Re: sky plus box

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:33:17 +0100

It's easy enough once you memorise what buttons to press to get where you want to be.

Finding your programs can take a few minutes as you need to play them all to find what you want but I just go through them as they record and even watch or delete.

You will need sighted assistance whilst you get used to it though and I'm sure here on the list some of us can give you step by step instructions on how to do some of it.

Be aware that if you get an HD box that new software has just, or is about to roll out which is quite a lot different to what we are all used to so help from the list may be limited for that.

Peter
Peter