[access-uk] Re: sky gnome

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:50:00 -0000

Hi Joe.

Firstly, check that the data link is correctly connected to the RF port and the
serial connection and that the data link lead is securely connected to the
telephone style socket on the back of the gnome's transmitter.  There should be
a light on the data link box.  If you have checked the connection, you will
need to change the RF setting in the sky box itself.  I haven't the procedure
to hand to do this as it isn't an operation you need to do regularly, however
if you call sky disability services team on 08442410333 they will be able to
assist you further in this regard.

All the best, Ibrahim.