[access-uk] Re: shortcut key for unmuting sounds in control panel

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:09:15 -0700

Hi,
Thanks. I think that would work. The reason I need something like this is because twice now, I have let other people use my computer and they have gone into control panel and muted all the sounds (all the sounds). To un mute you just click control panel and go into sounds and audio and uncheck the checkbox. So, I think this program will work. Thanks so much.

Shea
Find me on Facebook and on Skype Shea.Anker. Feel free to contact me on Messenger, sheabat70@xxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>