[access-uk] search filters on facebook

  • From: Terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 15:03:13 -0000

Hi all

I've googled this several times, but am now wondering if it is a jaws issue.

There is supposed to be an advanced button to click on to narrow down the
search by, area, country, approx age etc.

I'm using jaws 12 and 13, windows 7, and I can't find to advanced button.

I go to the search edit field, type in their name, press enter, go to where
it says results, but can't find the advanced button anywhere.
 Am I doing something wrong, or is it a facebook and jaws issue.

Googling it isn't helping.

thanks.

Terry