[access-uk] scroll bars

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:53:11 -0000

hi

i think that's what they're called, you have them on each edge of your page or
screen and you can use the mouse to pull the slider up or down or from side to
side to move up or down a document or web page etc, could they be slider bars?
any how, they're not appearing on all web pages on my mothers laptop and i've
no idea what to tell her to get them back, we did a restore and that corrected
some of it but not all, does anyone know what i'm talking about and how to get
them back on all web pages etc for her?

trace