[access-uk] Re: samsung nc140

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 03:49:46 -0000

Hi Chris.

Three are currently selling these for £49.99, I should have mine this morning in the post and I can't wait. Its extremely simple; You pop your mobile broadband sim in to the modem, connect it to the USB port for the one-time setup of the wireless security which by the way is WPA by default so extremely secure. Once done and the modem is fully charged, you can disconnect the modem from the PC and then hit the wireless key. Connect the devices you want to associate with the dongle, hit the broadband on/off button and within a few seconds you can start browsing the web from your device. You're in my messenger and Skype contacts, so I'll let you know how I get on when I've had a little play about with it.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>