[access-uk] Re: routers surcurity

  • From: "John R. & guide dog Iris" <johnathanrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:24:40 -0000

Hi everyone
I've got a linksees router. but I can't do the security for it. I go to the link they say for ssecurity and it just gives me an error website. I can't do the settings of it at all. I'm wired to the router but it has also got wireless ability and that is enabled because my dad used he's laptop and it worked on there. and I'm worried how do I set this thing to work.correctly. I can't use the CD it isn't very accessable. and also the install and setting up wizard fails half way through and stops.

please help if you can

from John and guide dog Iris

It has removed 2379 spam emails to date.