[access-uk] Re: roadrunner repairs

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:59:00 +0100

Apparently Springer no opnger supprts these.  However there are still =
quite a lot of users out there and the national suppliers still have some =
technical knowledge of them.  Your best bet is to ask on the Bookciurier =
mailing list.  Bookcourier is the replacement device which if you don't =
know about I would suggest you look into.

You can subscribe to the mailing list through the Bookcourier website =
which is at:

http://www.bookcourier.com

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW
UK
=20
Tel.: (+44) (0) 24 765 72737
Mobile: 07733450022
Fax.: (+44) (0) 24 765 727326

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/cap/about/staff/lewis/
http://innovations.warwick.ac.uk/innovations/
http://cap.warwick.ac.uk/tdf

>>> barrie.moxon@xxxxxxxxxxxx 10/20/04 11:49am >>>
hi folks.
any one now where I can get my roadrunner repaired.
thanks
Barrie Moxon
barrie.moxon@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20

--=20

** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to=20