[access-uk] Re: re-updating to win10 again!

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 11:42:07 +0100

Hi Alistair.

In theory this should be no problem, but there could be remnants of the previous installation to contend with. You have nothing to lose by trying. We also offer remote assistance should you get stuck with the upgrade. Please drop us a note off list if you need a hand.

info@xxxxxxxxxxx

is where you'll find us.

cheers,

Mo.

On 19/09/2016 11:29, alistair wrote:

Hi, I have recently updated my laptop to win 10 and all seems well, about a month ago I also updated my pc to win 10 but there was a problem so I rolled it back to win 7, my question is, will the windows update tool allow me to download and install win 10 for a second time? any thoughts would be great!
thanks
Alistair