[access-uk] Re: results ofdisk error check

  • From: "William Stewart" <william.stewart40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:42:03 +0100

Hi Debbie, you can go to run and type cmd.exe then type chkdsk. I
tried Hal, it read the results, Jaws did Not for me. Only thing about
this check is it doesn't fix anything! I am totally blind, thought I'd
try it your way, whilst it worked OK I can't get a report, and also
had much difficulty in getting windows to load again. Be glad if
someone can give some information on this. William
www.btinternet.com/~william.stewart40
Skype: benstheboss