[access-uk] require application to speed up my netbooks fan

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bsftb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindwindows7 <blindwindows7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:03:40 +0530

hi all
i was just listening to mikes potcast on mac 10.7 lion i herd a app
for the mac call the sfc fan control or something that makes your
computer fan run at max speed is there anything like that for
windows7? or any setting by which i increase my computers fan speed?

--
austin pinto
email austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx

join me on google +