[access-uk] Re: removing Microsoft edge

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 13:02:27 +0000

Hi Joe,

All you need to do is to set Firefox to be your default browser. To do this, open Firefox and go to Menu bar>Tools>Options (Alt T, O), tab down to "Make default button", hit it and you are done. This may vary slightly on your version of Firefox, but the button to make Firefox your default browser will be in Options.

HTH
Amro

On 21/11/2017 10:28 AM, joe bollard wrote:

Friends, in an effort to get Mozilla e s r I inadvertently selected Microsoft edge now I want to get rid of Microsoft edge, i’ve been successful in loading Mozilla e s r, but Microsoft edge is still there, i’m using n v d a  with windows ten, hope someone     can help, god bless, travel safely, joe bollard