[access-uk] Re: recording radio shows

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:01:40 -0000

www.replay-radio.com

I'd recommend Replay/av if you record a lot of live streams.  Rather than
recording the output of the sound card, it downloads the stream from the URL
so Jaws won't interfere with the stream.  And you can grab several streams
simultaneously.  It's a podcatcher too and there's a huge directory of
podcasts and radio shows in the directory on the Replay website.