[access-uk] Re: recording internet audio.

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:43:57 +0100

Hi, Simon!

Make sure that the correct source is checked in your volume
control.  You can only have one source checked at one time, and this
is why I couldn't get recordings to work.

As soon as I checked the Wav source, the subsequent recordings worked.

However I use CDEX but the above should still apply.

At 04:14 30/04/2007, goshawk typed furiously: