[access-uk] Re: rebooting again?

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 03:30:26 -0000

In that case it's very possible that motherboard could bge going, or even
the processor. Also could be a graphics card. Unfortunately when pcs reboot
for no reason or not an obvious reason there could be many issues and
reasons and it's hard to spot. I had a similar problem last year. After
replacing Ram and the graphics card I decided to reformat windows just in
case it was a windows/software problem, the pc rebooted in the middle of the
windows installation so just decided to give up with it and that it wasn't
worth it and bought a new one.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx