[access-uk] Re: re thunderbird puzzle

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:12:09 +0100

Hello Brian,
I'll have to write to you privately again, my messages are still not showing on the list.

If you keep pressing alt tab, you really should get all programmes running. It's almost sure to be Windows Media player, you would know if you have installed Winamp or any other player.

So try opening WMP, then open the mp3 file. Then you can pause, stop etc. by going to the play menu. All the shortcuts are shown there.

HTH, Ted

On 26/09/10 21:56, brian parker wrote:
Hi ted and gordon. i have managed to find the tutorial on two sites. the
tutorial is by the same gentleman. unfortunately, although i tried
pressing alt and tab, all i got was the tutorial that wen on talking,
and wineyes. it is getting late in the day here, so i will have to try
again tomorrow. incidentally, when i was through to your dropbox gordon,
i could only get away by closing down my computer. this odd, as i had no
trouble letting go of it yesterday. brian.