[access-uk] re rnib mobile phone

  • From: brian parker <brian.parker10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:13:33 +0100

Hi, this message is directed to anyone who has the r n i b owaysis mobile phone. i have one on approval, and am not getting on with it very well. my main problem, is that the toggle key five, which switches the silent alert on and off, doesn't hold when i turn it on. the resalt is, that i don't know when someone is calling me. if i do know, because i am talking to them on a landline, you understand in trying to solve this problem, i then toggle the alert off, the phone starts ringing. has anyone had this problem. any help would be appreciated. brian.